At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Tuesday, December 31

So long, farewell...


Well, the time has come to say Goodbye to this blog home...

I've been living here since 30 July 2010, and it's been a lovely place to dwell :-)

But now, all my 'stuff' is gathered over here at

... so I do hope you'll come by and visit! 

You're always most welcome :-)

Here's to 2014 and all it may hold - new homes, new friends, new adventures...

HAPPY NEW YEAR


xoxoxoxoxox


4 comments:

Mascha said...

Thanks, I have noticed the other blog in my bloglist - Happy New Year :-)

Lynn Holland said...

Joining onto your new blog and wishing you a happy new year Claire. Hope it's a good one for you x

AntiquityTravelers said...

Happy New Year! I'll stop by your new blog place :)

Lisa Richards said...

I've been trying to juggle two blogs for a while and now mainly use my Pen and Ink blog. So, I see where you're coming from! I'll come on over and visit! :)